We’re experiencing another growth spurt and are looking for a part-time MARKETING CONTRACTOR to help us wrap our arms around our valuable clients and help them grow.
We’re an award-winning marketing communications agency helping business owners across Australia and NZ succeed and grow. Five years young, we love nothing more than delighting those who engage us to get 101 Things done with amazing efficiency and effectiveness.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working closely with the business owner, proactively taking marketing projects and tasks off her hands. You are not required to be a designer or marketing ‘strategist’ although your input will always be welcome. You are required to manage the marketing systems including client communications and be capable of managing other freelancers (we have a fab team of designers, copywriters and digital marketers for you to tap into). You will be confident developing original copy for social media platforms.
- You have a desire to grow, and grow our business
- You have learning mindset
- You are gritty and love to problem solve autonomously
- You’re a clear communicator
- You’re highly organised and think 3 steps ahead
- You get fulfillment helping others
- You prefer working towards a goal rather than waiting to be given tasks
- Setting up spreadsheets, websites and automation ‘hacks’ are easy for you!
- Prioritisation and planning is second nature
- You have strong administrative skills such email/calendar management
- If you can’t do something, you can find someone who can
- Managing project workflows between clients and designers/freelancers, all-the-while maintaining high standards
- Copywriting brand and direct response collateral
- Create, send and optimise email campaigns
- Social media channel setup, optimisation and ongoing management
- Creating improved workflows and processes
- Processing inbound enquiries from all channels including social media
TOOLS WE USE
If you don’t already have experience in using these tools, you will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to rapidly master them while suggesting better tools that you know of.
- Google Apps (Email, Hangout, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Docs etc)
- Zoom (how we run our meetings)
- Ontraport (our primary CRM)
- Google My Business
- You must have access to fast, stable internet.
- You must be available for 8 hours between between 8am-6pm AEST.
- Your written English communication must be exceptional.
- You’re available for regular team meetings on Zoom.
Please reply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org